Would you like a career in NLP, Coach training, and Personal Development or as a Public Speaker? Then this NLP Train the Trainer is the course for you; it is also a highly desirable programme for In-House trainers looking to extend their skills. During the training, you will receive unlimited support from the trainers.
Hold Any Audience Imagination
30 Aug- 1 Sept 2019
27-29 Sept 2019
25-27 Oct 2019
22-24 Nov 2019
On the course you will learn:
• The keys to charismatic speaking
• Design humour into your training
• Multi-level communications skills
• How to pre-teach information
• Holding people’s attention (this will surprise you)
• How to build credibility so you are seen as an authority in your subject
You will have stage presence based on the tools and techniques Hollywood actors/actresses, TV personalities, world-class public speakers and musicians use
will learn course design that international NLP trainer’s use. You
• The four questions, which, if you don’t answer in your training will result in people not listening to you.
• How to sequence information for long-term results
• How to engage all the senses
• How to manage time and create time distortion
• When to use examples that deepen learning
• Where to find stories, how to developed stories for multi-level learning and what stories to avoid
• How to use Meta programmes/motivational patterns in your teaching
As part of your NLP Train the trainer, you will also be offered one to one mentoring for up to two years. You will also have the chance to develop your speaking skills in front of live groups, moving towards running full training courses.
You will be offered feedback at different times (please note that this is not automatic, you have to reach a standard of confidence and ability before you are put in front of a group).
You will have the opportunity to write a book; this means we give you a template, coach you and have the book edited. You will then be offered advice on publishing and in some
If you wish to apply for the NLP Train the Trainer programme there is an application form and interview before you will be accepted onto the course, we reserve the right not to accept ‘just
The first step is to arrange a chat with NLP Master Trainer John Cassidy-Rice, please email email@example.com with your phone number and state that you would like to talk about the NLP Trainer Programme.
The Accreditation Process for the NLP Train the Trainer
- Attend the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner or be certified by a recognised NLP company
- Review 15 books on NLP and related topic from the list provided
- 25 hours of one to one work with written evidence
- 40 hours of training to groups of 6 or more with written evidence
- Submit lessons plans
- Write a 5000-word thesis on multi-level training
- Submit written test
- Pass two practical assessments at NLP Practitioner level
Sorry, you just missed the last NLP Train The Trainer. New dates coming soon…
Be the first to hear about the next dates, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment: Early bird special of £4000 or £4,550 Deposit of £350. Please let us know if you would like to spread the cost over 10 months.
**This is dependant on ability and not Guaranteed