NLP Podcast 28
Flow of ideas
- This is the NLP Podcast
- John Cassidy-Rice is the host
- And you are reading these words
- Which means you will find this podcast valuable
Yes, we are exploring influence through agreement. The classic way is through something called Yes Sets. This is where you have someone say Yes, Yes, Yes and introduce a plausible idea.
In this podcast we explore:
- Yes Sets
- How not to get caught using Yes Set
- We take Yes Sets the next level
- Flow of Plausible Idea’s language pattern
- Examples of Flow of Plausible Ideas in Business and for getting your child to do homework
Did you spot the cheeky Yes Set in this description?
Which means you will be able to use this skill in ethical ways.
Share your examples below: