Exploring how to prepare for the difficult meetings both physically and mentally.
Goethe once said “Nothing is harder to bear than the succession of fair days” what does this mean? We will discover how our brain rewards us for solving problems.
We will cover:
- Which ancient nerve tightens in stressful situation and what you can do about it
- Which classic NLP technique gives you insight in to your meeting
- How to step out of the emotion of the situation
- What key questions to ask to make sure you are prepared
- Where you hold the meeting can impact the success of a meeting
- Two NLP jokes
- How mindsets matters
Not only will you be able to use the ideas shared in this podcast for difficult meetings but for any important meeting, interview or public speaking situations
Download pdf mentioned in the podcast here: NLP courses podcast 20