The Art of Rapport Building
Giving someone the gift of being understood
We find this key idea at the heart of NLP, rapport. It is a skill that help’s us achieve our goals, to help other achieve goals, safety, make the world a pleasure to live and work.
In this podcast we explore:
- Insights from Myers-Briggs
- A behaviour that is vital in building rapport
- Why being nice can hurt rapport
- The importance of understanding the context of rapport
- Mistakes of rapport building
We will cover a little taught technique called Rapport Hooks. Rapport hooks means that the other person is much more committed because they’re engaged with you at a deeper level.
Find out more by downloading the podcast.